Home to a wide variety of distinct communities, each with its own personality and wonderfully rich history.
Come to Calaveras County and discover year-round activity and adventure in the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills. Intertwined in the natural beauty, wonderful climate, and gold-rush history of California, you'll find no end of fun and interesting things-to-do:
- historic and picturesque gold rush towns award winning foothill vineyards and tasting rooms micro-breweries and pubs
- museums, art galleries, antique shops,gold panning, caving, whitewater rafting tours of the famous Stanislaus River
- beautiful golf courses, biking and hiking trails, giant Sequoias at Calaveras Big Trees State Park and the Stanislaus National Forest
- winter sports activity at Bear Valley Ski Area
- fishing, water skiing, houseboat weekends, camping, bicycling, horseback riding and much more.
Our inventory of Listings
Free market analysis of your property here
Arnold CA Live webcam (located on highway 4)
Arnold CA Vacation Rentals
Calaveras County MLS Search all listings
Full time rentals
Welcome to the Best Kept Secret in the Sierras’
Calaveras County offers incomparable beauty and something for everyone in the family. Whether you are looking for a vacation home, retirement home,or a nice place to raise your children, the Greater Arnold area has it all! Rivers, lakes, state parks, caverns, wineries in Murphys, golf, hunting, summer and winter sports with four distinct seasons all add up to unlimited choices for discriminating buyers.
The Highway 4 corridor which holds a National Scenic Byway designation is the gateway to the Bear Valley Ski Resort in the Ebbetts Pass Wonderland, with some of the finest housing anywhere. Our area has also recently been included in the Top 10 US Travel Destinations for 2012. Well planned and implemented areas, each with its own variety of recreation facilities, provide you with unlimited choices in mountain cabins, homes, business opportunities, lots, and acreage. Arnold is ideally located at the 4000 ft. elevation. Winter or summer, Arnold has the finest climate imaginable. Close to Big Trees State Park, Bear Valley Ski Resort, Columbia State Park, Lake New Melones, Stanislaus National Forest, historic gold rush towns and much, much more.
It’s an area too great to describe, so come on by for a visit and let us take you on a tour of this fine area. We are sure you will share our enthusiasm for this fantastic year round family playground in Calaveras County.